Linux desktop application
Downloads and unpacks Gkrellm .tar.gz files.
Linux and Java 8.
What is it ?
This application downloads all Gkrellm theme files, .tar.gz files listed on a web page and unpacks them.
The recommended download location is: ~/.gkrellm2/themes
To download and unpack all Gkrellm theme files listed on the www.muhri.net web page:
Click the 'Choose' button and select a directory where unpacked themes should reside.
You may want to choose a temporary location just to test.
Otherwise Gkrellm expects to find themes in: ~/.gkrellm2/themes
- Click the 'Download themes' button.
- File names will appear on the right as they are downloaded.
- The Qty: field will tell you how many files are being downloaded.
- The progress bar will indicate completion time.
- Complete downloading of all themes will take about 1 or 2 minutes.
To theme Gkrellm
- Right click Gkrellm and select: Themes
Gkrellm home page